Root Chakra - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
This handmade essential oil blend for the Root Chakra is intended to ground you, making you feel secure, safe, and content. Using 4 of the most well-known grounding essential oils; Cedarwood, Frankincense, Myrrh, and Patchouli, this essential oil reminds you of the smells of the earth. "Without a balanced Root Chakra, it is impossible to fully balance the others."
Cedarwood (Himalayan)(Cedrus Deodara) - Supporting the calming of the mind and inviting peaceful thoughts, Cedarwood essential oil is powerful, yet subtle, with a soft woody aroma. This essential oil provides protection and purification.
Frankincense (Serrata)(Boswellia Serrata) - One of the oldest essential oils known to humankind, this Frankincense essential oil has properties that help to calm and soothe your spirits. This oil has a warm and earthy scent that helps ground you.
Myrrh(Commiphora Myrrha) -Another of the oldest essential oils, Myrrh helps to promote feelings of wellness and peace and has properties that stimulate the brain when inhaled. Bringing balance to the root chakra by helping you realise your emotions as they come up. This oil brings a sense of presence that allows us to connect with our emotions and work through what's needed to bring them from the negative to positive.
Patchouli (Indonesian Light)(Pogostemon Cablin)-Known to be effective at combating stress and anxiety, this Patchouli essential oil draws the energy down into the body and anchors it at the root chakra. Another incredibly grounding essential oil.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.