Lemon Verbena Essential Oil
- Insect Repellent
- Cleaning Agent
Lemon verbena essential oil, also known as lemon beebrush, is derived from a lemony herb native to South America with great benefits for the home and body.
A natural cleaning agent, lemon verbena oil is a great alternative to commercial cleaners and can be diluted and sprayed on surfaces to inhibit bacteria and fungi.
Lemon verbena oil has also been shown to be an effective mosquito repellent.
The anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic properties of lemon verbena help it to soothe muscle aches and relieve gastrointestinal discomfort.
Please note that we do not recommend taking our oils internally without consulting a medical professional.
Our 100% Pure Lemon Verbena Essential Oil has a sweet, citrusy scent known as a classic top note in perfumery. It is extracted via steam distillation from the lemon verbena herb.
You can learn more about lemon verbena essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Aloysia Citrodora
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.