5 x 10ml | Floral Selection Essential Oil Gift Set
Featuring floral classics and some lesser-known gems, this hand-picked gift set brings together a perfect bouquet of variety.
Relax your mind, create the perfect sleep environment, and balance your mood with this sweet and fragrant collection.
Lavender (French) essential oil is a calming and relaxing natural remedy, traditionally used for its healing properties.
It has a powerful ability to help in treating wounds and protecting against harmful bacteria, and it is also said to help provide relief from pain.
An incredibly multipurpose oil, pure lavender essential oil can also help to reduce stress and dispel low moods.
Palmarosa oil has great benefits for the skin, helping to deep clean pores and replenish skin cells with a nourishing effect.
Many people use palmarosa oil as a natural treatment for acne. Palmarosa has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, helping it to battle bacteria and guarding the body against infection.
Rose geranium oil is a gentle, floral oil that is known for its calming effects. A popular ingredient in many skincare products, it has soothing, tightening properties that can help to reduce signs of ageing and create a more even skin tone (when diluted), and it is also diffused as a stress reliever.
Rosewood oil was used in Amazonian systems of medicine for centuries and boasted incredible benefits for skin and powerful cleaning properties.
Rosewood essential oil can also be used to tackle both bacteria and fungi in the home, and its antioxidant abilities help it guard our overall health.
This delicate oil has many applications beyond its beautiful scent and is often used to soothe stress, boost confidence, and support overall health.
Ylang ylang essential oil is said to boost immune response, and also has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.