5 x 10ml | Favourites Essential Oil Gift Set
We've selected five of our personal favourite essential oils for everyday health and wellness - so you don't have to!
Herbal, floral, earthy and citrusy, these scents are jam-packed full of only the best benefits for your body and mind.
Discover what they can do for you and find your personal favourites too.
Eucalyptus (Chinese) Essential Oil
Known for its powerful, purifying scent, eucalyptus essential oil is often used to help clear airways and aid respiration.
Its expectorant properties help it to shift mucus, leading to easier breathing and fighting cold and flu symptoms faster.
Lavender (French) Essential Oil
Lavender (French) essential oil is a calming and relaxing natural remedy, traditionally used for its healing properties.
It has a powerful ability to help in treating wounds and protecting against harmful bacteria, and it is also said to help provide relief from pain.
An incredibly multipurpose oil, pure lavender essential oil can also help to reduce stress and dispel low moods.
Associated with prosperity, oranges have been used medicinally for hundreds of years. Able to lift spirits and relieve anxiety, orange oil is considered a brightening, bettering oil that contributes to overall wellness. Like other citrus oils, orange oil is an excellent cleaning agent and is often used in homemade cleaning sprays.
Patchouli (Indonesian) Essential Oil
Patchouli essential oil has had a recent boost in popularity due to its extensive use in Hippie culture throughout the 1960s.
Patchouli oil for aromatherapy is also said to balance mood, and can even be used as an aphrodisiac as well as an effective insect repellent.
Said to be useful for fighting infections and relieving congestion, pure tea tree essential oil has been famous for its medicinal benefits for centuries and can be used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.