Daybreak - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
This handmade essential oil blend is intended to help you wake up gently, with the aid of citrus oils; Grapefruit, Lemon, Spearmint and Sweet Orange. Citrus oils' acidic scent energises and sparks mental alertness. The oils in this Daybreak blend help to ground you and are thought to boost the happiness hormone serotonin.
Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi) : A natural stimulant , this Grapefruit essential oil helps to relieve stress and anxiety whilst also stimulating the brain and the endocrine glands that affect our hormones, giving us feelings of hope & mindfulness.
Lemon (Citrus Limonum) : Participants in a study experienced increased heart rates and enhanced performance in mental and physical tasks. Thought to fight exhaustion and improve your mood.
Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) : A clean and refreshing scent that offers a more subtle aroma compared with peppermint oil, which is perfect for diffusers and isn't too overpowering for the morning. This oil helps stimulate mental clarity and supports a positive outlook on life.
Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) : Often used as a stimulant, combined with lemon this Sweet Orange essential oil improves respiratory function. Also helping to energise you whilst potentially improving concentration, with it's energising and calming properties.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.