Barbershop (1920s) Fragrance Oil
- CLEAN SCENT
- CRUELTY FREE
- WOODY NOTES
Step back in time and relax into the leather seats of the old-fashioned barbershop that your grandfather came to as a boy.
Our 1920s Barbershop Fragrance Oil may be reminiscent of an era gone by, but its clean, woody notes are timeless. Bay rum rests over sandalwood and earthy patchouli in this nostalgic scent.
This Barbershop (1920s) Premium Fragrance Oil has been specifically formulated to create a long-lasting scent, and is perfect for use in soap and candle making as well as in oil burners and diffusers.
- Oil burning/diffusion: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Bath salts: Suitable for bath salts. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.