His - Gift Set - 5 x 10ml Essential Oils
Show that special someone what he means to you with this restorative set.
1 x 10ml - Bergamot Essential Oil - (Citrus bergamia)
Extracted from the offspring of a lemon and a sour orange, bergamot oil has roots in both Southeast Asia and Italian folk medicine. Like other citrus oils it is known to be energising and uplifting, helping to dispel low moods and reduce symptoms of anxiety. Bergamot is recognised in particular for its balancing effect, cancelling out disproportionate emotions and helping us to feel content and emotionally stable. Our 100% Pure Bergamot Essential Oil has a pleasantly fresh, lemony scent and is yellow in colour. This oil is cold-pressed, which means that we cannot advise applying it topically.
1 x 10ml - Cedarwood (Himalayan) Essential Oil - (Cedrus deodara)
Cedarwood has deep roots in Ancient Egyptian medicine and rituals, and throughout the centuries has been utilised for a wide variety of restorative properties. It is now used as a pest-repellent, a facial cleanser, and decongestant. Known for its anti-inflammatory abilities, cedarwood oil is popular acne treatment, although like all essential oils it should always be diluted before use. It has also been found to enhance focus and can be a useful study companion. Our 100% Pure Cedarwood (Himalayan) Essential Oil has a gentle, earthy scent with woody, smoky notes, and is yellow in colour.
1 x 10ml - Cypress Essential Oil - (Cupressus sempervirens)
Used by Hippocrates to support heart health, cypress has been associated with high quality of life for centuries. These days the oil is often used to prevent infection, as it acts as a natural antiseptic and has powerful antibacterial qualities. It can also soothe muscle pain and relax chest muscles, inhibiting coughing fits. Our 100% Pure Cypress Essential Oil has a fresh, forest scent with a hint of sweetness, and is pale yellow in colour.
1 x 10ml - Juniper Berry Essential Oil - (Juniperus communis)
Now most famous for flavouring gin, juniper berry was once a revered natural remedy that was in use all around the world to treat a wide variety of ailments. These days, juniper berry oil is often used to detoxify the body, aid digestion, and prevent infection. A cleansing, purifying oil, it is a popular ingredient in home cleaning sprays. It is also a popular treatment for stress and anxiety, and can have powerful effect on insomnia. Our 100% Pure Juniper Berry Essential Oil has a sweet, woody scent with light, herbal notes, and is pale yellow in colour.
1 x 10ml - Peppermint (Piperita) Essential Oil - (Mentha piperita)
Peppermint oil's timeless scent is not only refreshing and stimulating, but packed full of benefits. A favourite among athletes, it can be used to boost energy and improve breath flow, and can help reduce exercise-related injuries by relaxing tight or strained muscles. It has also been found to relieve gastric distress, clear up cold symptoms, and soothe skin. This energising oil is also famous for its ability to repel spiders. Our 100% Pure Peppermint (Piperita) Essential Oil has a sweet, refreshing scent with a recognisable minty quality.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.