5 x 10ml | Herb & Spice Essential Oil Gift Set
Spices and herbs have been a key part of traditional medicine for centuries - from helping to boost circulation to strengthening hair roots.
Here are some of our favourite herb and spice essential oils for you.
Cassia oil is used to promote gut health, soothe inflammation in the body, and boost circulation. It also has great benefits for hair and skin, constricting pores and strengthening hair roots.
Cinnamon bark is a wonderful natural mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. Cinnamon is also known to increase blood flow to the brain, providing an energising effect and encouraging inspiration.
Clove oil is known to have deep cleaning properties that have seen it used for all kinds of ailments - even toothaches.
Marjoram oil is said to have balancing properties and can be beneficial for the heart and stomach. It can also help to reduce the pain and worry that comes with an injury.
Used in traditional medicine for thousands of years, our pure rosemary oil is well known for its ability to improve cognitive function and lower stress. It is also said to be great for study and concentration.
Rosemary essential oils have recently spiralled into popularity due to their ability to improve hair growth and thickness.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.