Herb / Spice - Gift Set - 5 x 10ml Essential Oils
Spices and herbs have been a key part of traditional medicine for centuries. Here are some of our favourites.
1 x 10ml - Cassia Essential Oil - (Cinnamomum cassia)
Used extensively in traditional medicine to treat a huge list of ailments, cassia has a number of health benefits. Today the oil is used to promote gut health, soothe inflammation in the body, and boost circulation. It also has great benefits for hair and skin, able to constrict pores and strengthen hair roots. Our 100% Pure Cassia Essential Oil is closely related to cinnamon, and has a similar warm, spicy scent with sweet notes.
1 x 10ml - Cinnamon (Bark) Essential Oil - (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Considered one of the oldest spices in human history, cinnamon oil has long been associated with health, protection and immunity, and its warming, comforting scent is an old favourite. It is known to help create a cleaner, more hygienic home, and guard the body against many harmful microorganisms, making it particularly useful in the colder months. It is also said to be beneficial for the heart, helping to improve performance and soothe inflammation. Our 100% Pure Cinnamon (Bark) Essential Oil is pale yellow in colour and has a warm, spicy scent with a reassuring sweetness.
1 x 10ml - Clove Bud Essential Oil - (Eugenia caryophyllata)
Best known for its seasonal scent, clove bud oil also has a wide range of health benefits. Clove has been associated with oral health for thousands of years, and was an especially popular remedy in Ancient China. These days the oil is used to promote general health, fight infections, and aid digestion. Our 100% Pure Clove Bud Essential Oil has a spicy, aromatic scent and is pale yellow in colour.
1 x 10ml Marjoram (Sweet) Essential Oil - (Origanum majorana)
Marjoram (sweet) is a refreshing scent that is often used to soothe aches and promote health in various areas of the body. It is said to have balancing properties and can be beneficial for the heart and stomach. Marjoram oil can also help to reduce the pain and anxiety that comes with an injury. A unique application of the oil is its ability to promote regular menstruation, and it is therefore popular with those who experience irregular periods. Our 100% Pure Marjoram (Sweet) Essential Oil has a fresh, sweet herbal scent and is pale yellow in colour.
1 x 10ml - Rosemary Essential Oil - (Rosemarinus officinalis L.)
Rosemary has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years and is well known for its historic connection to memory. It is still used to improve cognitive function and lower stress today, making it an ideal study companion. Rosemary oil is also said to boost liver health and has even been found to have a positive impact on hair regrowth. Our 100% Pure Rosemary Essential Oil is almost clear in colour.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.