3 x 10ml | Favourites | Bergamot, Lavender (French) & Ylang Ylang (Complete) Essential Oil Set
Relax and renew with these three timeless scents.
This Set Contains:
1 x 10ml Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus Bergamia) - Extracted from the offspring of a lemon and a sour orange, bergamot oil has roots in both Southeast Asia and Italian folk medicine. Like other citrus oils, it is known to be energising and uplifting, helping to dispel low moods and reduce symptoms of anxiety. Bergamot is recognised for its balancing effect, cancelling out disproportionate emotions and helping us to feel content and emotionally stable.
1 x 10ml Lavender (French) Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia) - Lavender is a calming oil, traditionally used for its healing properties. It has a powerful ability to treat wounds and protect from harmful microbes, and it can also provide relief from pain – in particular menstrual cramps. Diffusing lavender oil in your home can help to calm your worries and lift your mood, whilst using it in home cleaners can keep pests and harmful microbes at bay. Some research even suggests that lavender oil can be beneficial for hair growth.
1 x 10ml Ylang Ylang (Complete) Essential Oil (Cananga Odorata) - Called the 'flower of flowers', ylang ylang's rich floral scent is famous for many reasons, one of which being that it is one of the primary ingredients in the iconic Chanel No. 5. This delicate oil has many applications beyond its beautiful scent, however, and is often used to soothe stress, boost confidence, and support overall health. Ylang ylang is said to boost immune response, and the oil also has strong antimicrobial and antifungal properties. A gentle oil, ylang ylang is often used in skin care to prevent signs of ageing.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.