2 x 10ml | Peppermint (Piperita) & Rosemary Essential Oil Set
Lower stress and boost energy with this herby pair.
Peppermint (Piperita) (Mentha Piperita) Pure Essential Oil
Peppermint oil's timeless scent is not only refreshing and stimulating but packed full of benefits. A favourite among athletes, it can be used to boost energy and improve breath flow and can help reduce exercise-related injuries by relaxing tight or strained muscles. This energising oil is also famous for its ability to repel spiders.
Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis L.) Pure Essential Oil
Rosemary is used to improve cognitive function and lower stress today, making it an ideal study companion. Rosemary oil is also said to boost liver health and has even been found to have a positive impact on hair regrowth.
Botanical Name: Rosemarinus Officinalis L.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.