2 x 10ml | Lavender (French) & Rosemary Essential Oil Set
Let your stress melt away with these two powerful oils.
Lavender (French) (Lavandula Angustifolia) Pure Essential Oil
Lavender is a calming oil, traditionally used for its healing properties. Diffusing lavender oil in your home can help to calm your worries and lift your mood, whilst using it in home cleaners can keep pests and harmful microbes at bay. Some research even suggests that lavender oil can be beneficial for hair growth.
Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis L.) Pure Essential Oil
Rosemary is used to improve cognitive function and lower stress today, making it an ideal study companion. Rosemary oil is also said to boost liver health and has even been found to have a positive impact on hair regrowth.
Botanical Name: Rosemarinus Officinalis L.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.