2 x 100ml | Bergamot & Ylang Ylang (Complete) Essential Oil Set
Find the perfect balance with this set of luxurious oils.
Bergamot Essential Oil - Extracted from the offspring of a lemon and a sour orange, bergamot oil has roots in both Southeast Asia and Italy. Like other citrus oils it is known to be energising and uplifting, helping to dispel low moods and reduce symptoms of anxiety. Bergamot is recognised in particular for its balancing effect, cancelling out disproportionate emotions and helping us to feel content and emotionally stable.
Botanical Name: Citrus Bergamia
Ylang Ylang (Complete) Essential Oil - Called the 'flower of flowers', ylang ylang's rich floral scent is famous for many reasons. This delicate oil has many applications beyond its beautiful scent, however, and is often used to soothe stress, boost confidence, and support overall health. Ylang ylang is said to boost immune response, and the oil also has strong antimicrobial and antifungal properties. A gentle oil, ylang ylang is often used in skincare to prevent signs of aging.
Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.